Terms and Conditions of Sales and After Sales
Know all about Delivery | Cancellations | Returns & Refunds | FAQs
Please check if we can deliver to your location.
A – C
AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW
D – K
DA,DE, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EN, FY, GL, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KT
L – R
L, LE, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, N, NG, NN, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM
S – Z
S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SS, ST, SW, SY, TF, TN, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV, YO
After you have placed your order, a member of staff will contact you within 24 hours to arrange a delivery date that suits you.
2. On the day of delivery, a member of staff will contact you an hour before arrival to provide you with an ETA.
3. The two-man delivery team will assemble the furniture in the room of your choice.
4. Our staff will even take the packaging away with them.
Cost - £80
1. This service includes delivery, assembling and removal of packaging.
2. If you miss your delivery, you will still be charged.
1. Our dedicated delivery team are the face of Boyds Interiors and we ensure our staff are courteous and respectful towards our customers.
2. Our delivery team are fully trained with carrying heavy loads and our drivers are experienced in driving with fragile boxes on-board.
1. Beds, mattresses & sofas (e-commerce sales) –
We aim to deliver within 3 – 5 weeks
2. Made to measure (in store sales) –
We aim to deliver within 6 – 12 weeks.
If you wish to cancel your order, you must inform us within 14 days of when you placed the order. If you wish to cancel your order beyond this date, you will be subject to a 10% fee. This is to cover restocking and administration costs.
Returns & Refunds
All sales are non-refundable or returnable, unless in exceptional circumstances. If you wish to request a refund, please contact us explaining why.
What if my sofa doesn't fit?
It is the customers responsibility to take measurements or check with the sales staff before submitting the order. If it doesn’t fit, our delivery team will return the package, subject to a £100 removal fee.
Where can I view your sofas?
You can view our sofas in any of our stores. Please click here to get the address.
Do you post fabric samples?
Unfortunately we do not post fabric samples, but we are able to send clear images via e-mail or WhatsApp – get in contact with us if you would like this. Alternatively, feel free to pop along to any of our stores.
What are your opening hours?
Our opening hours are the following:
Mon to Fri – 10.00 – 18.00
Sat & Sun – 10.00 – 16.00
What if my sofa is damaged?
Each delivery is unpacked and checked in front of the customer and signed for, however, if your sofa is damaged upon arrival, we will exchange this with no questions asked.
Do you do custom sofas?
Yes, we are one of the UK’s most popular companies for producing high quality custom made sofas.
Are your sofa cushions foam or fibre?
Our sofa seat cushions are all made from foam, this avoids sinking or softening after a short period of use.
How long is your warranty?
You have a one year manufacturer warranty from the day you receive the sofa. You will need to keep your copy of the receipt and present this to ensure your warranty is valid.
How long is delivery?
Beds, mattresses & sofas (e-commerce sales) – We aim to deliver within 3 – 5 weeks
Made to measure (in store sales) – We aim to deliver within 6 – 12 weeks.
Do I have to build the furniture myself?
No, the delivery team will assemble the furniture for you.
Do you offer finance payment plans?
Yes, we offer finance through our partners at Snap Finance. Click here for further information.